Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week Seven : Countdown Begins


Week Seven : Countdown Begins


Another week is about to close. It seems we are moving very quickly towards the end of this interesting course.  For me, the countdown has already started when we were asked to work on the project drafts.  This fact made me somehow feel discontented because I am no longer going to meet with those nice friends whom I, even we meet only online;   consider now as a part of family.
This week was also a rewarding week. We were given the chance to read some articles about the topic of learner autonomy which should be encouraged in our classes. I believe that teachers should ready to accept their new role in classrooms as  facilitators of the learning process. We were also assigned to read another article which  was about the one-computer classroom and design a lesson for a one-computer classroom.  And finally, we were asked to find a project partner to work with on exchanging the project first drafts. For some colleagues, it was a very hard job to start negotiating the matter and sign up for a partner. I am lucky I didn’t struggle too much to stumble on my project partner. I have to thank nice friend, Nihmat, whom I greatly appreciate her kindness.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sidi,
    I missed this comment, but I'll never miss the reply on it.
    I really appreciate your understanding manner especially that i wasn't of great help for you.
    However, my overnight today will prove that I'm seeking apology and desiring to meet your expectation.
    Best regards,
    Nihmat

    ReplyDelete