Saturday, January 14, 2012

Week One: Reflections on My Blog


Reflections on My Blog

Despite some little challenging obstacles and time constraints, I finally managed to create my own blog....! I would like to thank our trainers whose instructions and advice were very helpful in finishing the task successfully.  The task wouldn’t be trouble-free without their guide.  Really the experience of creating a personal blog was a wonderful and enjoyable one and I pretty much like it. Again, I should be grateful for Jodi and Sherie for being tolerant and helpful all the time and for their innovative way of teaching and interacting with us.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Sidi,
    I'm glad you're enjoying the blog. You've created a very nice looking one. I like the pictures of your students on their outing. It sure looks different from Oregon!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodi,
      Thank you very much for your constant encouragement and kindness that reminds me of exactly how lucky we are. I am grateful for all the efforts you are making to help our task be easier and our team be successful. I don't know a lot of things about Oregon but I hope for knowing about it. I think that life here is somewhat different from there.Diversity is what makes life interesting and worth living.
      Best
      Sidi, Morocco.

      Delete