Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Week Ten: Wrap-up

Week Ten: Wrap-up

This week marks the last moments in our course and I cannot believe how the time has flown by so fast. I remember like it was yesterday when we were assigned to write our first reflections about the course. I was very enthusiastic about everything in this class and by the time I started   believing that it was not going like any ordinary class I had before.  In this course, I have learned a lot of beautiful things.  I still can’t forget how happy I was when I managed to successfully complete many assignments including the  creation of my own reflective blog,  Delicious page, technology-enhanced lesson plan, my own WebQuests, Interactive Power Point slides, online survey, to name but a few. Another great achievement of this course was the class project which all the participants were supposed to submit by the end of week nine as the fruit of this interesting class. The course also has provided access to a selection of unique online resources.  In many cases, we were recommended to explore in depth various online teaching materials most of which were very interesting and seemed to be carefully chosen. I am sure; participants would not be able to find these valuable tools if they searched them by their own. Although much of the workload was sometime intense, it was motivating and manageable which helped me keep enjoying the course. The course also has offered me an only one of its kind opportunity to meet with colleagues from different parts of our lovely earth, I consider them now as members of my big family. . Let’s not forget Jodie and Sherie, the most wonderful, helpful, lovely, and enthusiastic professor I've ever had. Overall, this was a great course and I feel lucky to have taken it.









6 comments:

  1. Hi Sidi,
    I would like to address the words in your picture to you ;-)

    We've enjoyed your creative posts. Recently I've met my friend from Morocco, who teaches Arabic in my university and I told him what nice guys from Morocco you were having here. I am happy that you've joined the Facebook and we'll be in touch.

    Good luck and talk soon,

    Val, Belarus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val
    thank you evry much for your nice words and the trust you put in people from my country. one of the bonus of this class lies in its ability to have offered us with unique opportunty to meet , though virtually, with freinds from all over the world. I am really happy to know you Val.
    Sidi, Morocco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Si Mohamed,

    Thank you very much for your nice words!
    Congratulations for the hard work you've been doing!
    And plz stay in touch!
    I wish you all the luck!

    Rachid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sidi,
    Towards the end of this course, I have to wish you the best of luck, happiness and success in your life. Thanks for the trust you showed upon choosing me to be your partner and sorry again about letting you down.
    Anyways, sincere thanks for being there!
    I'll never say farewell since we'll meet in more than an online group.
    Best regards,
    Nihmat from Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it was intense, wasn't it, Sidi! I'm so happy that you found it so rewarding. I thoroughly enjoyed the course, too. It was my first Webskills class and my first distance ed class, and I have to say I was given the BEST group of "students" one could ever hope for!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy to be part of the family.
    Good luck for your PhD big brother. I hope I can get to that stage one day.

    xx
    Nur

    ReplyDelete