Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week Nine: Very Busy Week

Week Nine: Very Busy Week

Another week has passed and it was one the busiest weeks I had ever had this year and I don’t know how I could have managed to balance between the assignments of our course and other commitments.  This week,  I was recommended by the administration of my school to take responsibility of managing a three-day cultural event which was held at our school on March 08th through 10th. The Festival provided a great opportunity for both teachers and students to revive old traditions and customs that highlight local cultures and their historical roots. Although it was a hard responsibility but an exceptional and interesting experience. Through all this hard time, I have managed to read some articles about learning styles and pop in NiceNet to post my contribution. I have to express my gratitude this week to my nice project partners Ruki and Nihmat for their insightful remarks and great efforts to have  my project draft reviewed.



A three-day cultural event was held by Sakia Al-Hamra high school on March 08th through 10th under the theme of “Students' Creations in the Service of Human Values”. The Festival offered a rich program of seminars, exhibitions and musical and cultural events. The purpose of this event is to promote a greater understanding of the value of local traditions and customs and construct an atmosphere of cooperation and competition among students

2 comments:

  1. Looking at this programme, it can meet musical, auditory and kinesthetic learners from the description that you offered. This cultural event is definitely learning style/s approved. :)

    Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how Nur connected the dots here!

    Good work Sidi.

    Hope your final week goes smoother.

    Hassan

    ReplyDelete